Specialized in Quality Health Safety and Environment management, I develop and improve management systems for each of these aspects, whether or not as part of a referential (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, MASE, CEFRI, Customer referential, etc.) in order to allow the company to gradually improve its performance and meet applicable regulations, and even take the lead.
My skills are transversal and adaptable to any sectors.
Having moved to Sweden, I am looking for a new opportunity in the region of Stockholm.
Organization, ability to synthesize
Capacity of adaptation and learning
Internal and external communication skills, animation of a working group (Staff awareness, training, toolbox meetings)
Elaboration, certification and animation of management systems
Experience in particular with the following standards:
- ISO 9001 (quality)
- OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety)
- MASE (french occupational health and safety management system)
- ISO 14001 (environment)
- CEFRI (french radiation protection management system)
- NT 85-114 EDF UTO (nuclear service providers)
Elaboration of a system based on the HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (food safety) method
Good knowledge of French and European regulations
Conduct of internal and suppliers audits
Writing and interpersonal skills
Back to top ↑
QHSE Manager – Quality Health Safety Environment
Jully 2012 – June 2016
IREM France – Berre l’Etang (13, France)
Company specialized in prefabrication and erection of piping systems (new unit, unit shutdown, revamping). 90 to 150 people.
Main clients: Total, EDF, GE, INEOS, LyondellBasell, Air Liquide, Arkema, Sonatrach, Technip…
May 2011 – May 2010
E. Leclerc – Marseille (13, France)
Quality department of a hypermarket of 250 people.
- Established the health control management plan (Plan de maîtrise sanitaire) and conducted the HACCP method (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- Updated regulatory health and safety documents
- Managed product recalls/withdrawals
- Managed daily customer feedback
- Created quality indicators and a dashboard to manage them
- Proposed and implemented corrective actions in response to external and internal audits
- Managed supplies and equipment used by the laboratories
- Carried studies on the reduction of energy consumption and waste recovery
- Awareness and training of the employees with good practice in terms of quality, safety and environment
Environment Manager Assistant
October 2008 – April 2008
Mécanique et Environnement – PSA Peugeot Citroën – Hérimoncourt (25, France)
HSE department of a car-manufacturing plant. 200 people.
Regulatory compliance verification as part of the ISO 14001 certification.
- Transitioned from a paper to an IT tool to track regulatory performance
- Conformance evaluation
- Proposed solutions and mapped out an action plan
- Updated documents: obligatory controls list, waste register, etc.
- Wrote and edited procedures
- Collaborated with the management, departmental heads and operators.
Effective renewal of the ISO 14001: 2004 certification in late 2008.
Environment Researcher Trainee
May 2007 – November 2006
Institut Méditerranéen d’Ecologie et de Paléoécologie (IMEP) – Marseille (13, France)
Under the supervision of a senior lecturer and a Ph.D. student.
Set up an experiment on Mediterranean key species(Astragalus and Plantago) to quantify the impacts of several environmental parameters affecting the growth of their populations.
- Set up an experimental protocol
- Took measurements
- Carried out statistical analysis
- Interpreted the results
Back to top ↑
Education and Qualifications
SFINX SVA Grund 3, Intensive Swedish course for engineers
mars 2017 – ongoing
SIFA, Stockholm’s intensivsvenska för ingenjörer, Stockholm (Sweden)
october 2016 – mars 2017
Hermods, Stockholm (Sweden)
2012 – 2016
Radiation protection level 1 Nuclear reactor option – PR1/RP1 RN
Common knowledge of Nuclear level 1 – SCN1 (EDF)
Safety Quality Complement – CSQ (EDF)
Verificator habilitation – HN3 (EDF)
RCC-M nuclear referential
French regulations for nuclear pressure equipment (ESPN)
GIES 1: french qualification required to work on petrochemical sites
ATEX 0 and fire prevention: french qualifications for the prevention of fires and explosions
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards
Quality Safety and Environment management Advanced Master
April 2011 – March 2010
EI.CESI – Ecole d’Ingénieurs du CESI, Aix En Provence (13, France)
Professional thesis: The retail industry or how to combine profit, quality and environment
French Regional program “FAJE”
September 2009 – April 2009
Centre Etudes Supérieures Industrielles, Aix En Provence (13, France)
Training program and support for young graduates abroad.
Environmental Diagnostic and Sustainable Development Master’s degree (five years)
September 2008 – September 2007
Université de Franche-Comté, Montbéliard (25, France)
Biodiversity and Continental Ecology Master’s degree (Four-year)
Juilly 2007 – September 2006
Aix-Marseille Université – Faculté des Sciences et Techniques de St Jérôme, Marseille (13, France)
Cellular biology Bachelor’s degree
Juilly 2006 – September 2003
Aix-Marseille Université – Faculté des Sciences de Luminy, Marseille (13, France)
Back to top ↑
French: Mother tongue
English: Fluent (TOEIC : 985 – BULATS : 94)
Swedish : Good command (SFI D)
Back to top ↑
Interests and Volunteering
Martial arts (Ki Shin Tai Jutsu, Kendo), yoga, photography, travel
President of the Aix-en-Provence delegation of Cesi Alumni association 2012-2016.
Back to top ↑